01 August 2019

Too Fast Too Furious

My boot started to show signs of wear and tear. I have the feelings it won’t last till Nepal. It is the second most essential item for a backpacker. I’m pretty down because of his. All I can rely now is the Indian-made super glue which costs me Rs 10 per tube. Let’s see how far it can walk me to.
Fevi Kwik - one drop instant adhesive
My newly bought universal travel adapter has spoilt after just 2 weeks of use. Had it not because of the USB ports which has become essential nowadays, I would have brought the one I used since On the Road 1.0. What a lousy stuff bought from Cxxxxxxxxr. Failing to get one after several attempts on the street of Varanasi, I relented and bought an Indian adapter from a roadside store which costs me Rs 50. I think that would me enough for the time being. Not really leaving Indian sub-continent this time anyway.
Indian adapter - should be universal across Indian sub-continent
The strap of my watch has broken. It must have been due to my sweat. However, it is not unbearably hot in India right now. I mean it is hot. It must have been due to my sweat which kept on dripping from my elbow whenever I was in outdoor, wetting anything in contact with. Finally I got it replaced within 1 minute in a shop in Varanasi with just Rs 10. Now I like India. Hahaha.

No comments: